Sunday, August 12, 2007

117

It's been a while. But I doodled something finally. Oh there were doodles beforehand but they were on paper. I was playing around with my gf's mac and after loading it with progs customizing it to my liking I kind of got attached. So until further notice its in my room. I feel neglected without photoshop or painter but I found a substitute. It's a very limited one but it's been damn fine for sketching. I can't jack up the res so all i make is stuck on screen, and there is only one layer, and no airbrush, and minimal brush settings, well i guess it kind of sucks but one thing is its like paint and everything you do blends. Not paint like ms paint i mean actual on a palette paints.

Here is what i churned out, on a single layer, with a single brush, it takes a thousand times longer to do it this way but it still turned out nice.


No comments: